IT Transformation | Senior Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading IT Consultancy who are looking to recruit experienced IT Delivery individuals, specifically Programme and Project Managers. As an IT Delivery specialist in IT Advisory, you will be responsible for building valuable relationships with our clients and to develop a track-record of delivery that is recognised throughout the market.
Client Delivery: You will be responsible for delivering key strategic programmes for blue-chip clients, ensuring service quality on one or more engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to transform client IT deployments to deliver business value.
Business Development: You will be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex programmes that require significant involvement from vendors, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their ITO offerings, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Due to exceptional growth, they are also seeking dynamic and driven individuals at Senior Consultant, Manager & Senior Manager level to be part of a growing team.
- Lead and manage the delivery of IT Advisory engagements
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to vendors and clients
- Work with directors to generate new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within the business and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA professionals
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures
- A proven track record of delivering business value from IT as a Delivery Manager or Project Manager
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery and Project Management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- Have a track record of delivery within a number of large-scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of delivery across internal client teams
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions
- Knowledge of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE II, PMI, Agile, etc.
- Have a Project Management track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organisation
- Be comfortable working with client Senior Management
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors:
Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
If you have a keen interest in technology as an enabler for business as well as the intellectual curiosity and energy, then this could be the role for you.