IT Security Consultant
Our client a leading provider of Information Security solutions is looking to expand their team at various levels. Their risk and security consulting team provides specialist advice to commercial and public organisations throughout Ireland across all areas of cyber security and technology risk. Work varies from penetration testing, web application security, data breach response, to information security assessment, strategy and architecture. We are currently seeking to speak to IT Security Consultant who will join their IT Advisory practice.
- Completion of information security engagements:
- Risk assessments
- Gap analysis reviews
- Security architecture review and design
- Policies and procedures review and design
- Training and awareness development and delivery Information security program management
- Formal reporting and presentation to clients
- Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills; Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment