IT Risk Director
DHRP are partnering a leading Consulting firm who are working closely with some of the words leading organisations and public sector clients throughout the Ireland and abroad. Their consultants cover a range of specialties including growing profitability for clients, managing risk, reducing costs and transforming organisations. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team whose objective is to provide high quality tailored technology risk services to clients.
- Participate in and, as required, lead a variety of IT Risk engagements
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to Partners and clients.
- Assist with generating new business opportunities and building internal and external networks and relationships.
- Understand all our Advisory service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other service lines, particularly our Assurance service line.
- Lead the Financial Audit IT portfolio which forms part of our client’s services. This role will represent approximately 30-40% of the roles chargeable time each year.
- Lead and develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals.
- The main requirement is extensive experience working in an assurance and advisory role, a proven track record of winning in the market and the ability to lead the delivery of IT Risk and Assurance services for global and local organisation
- You may currently be a Director or high performing Senior Manager in a top 10 professional services firm with an aspiration to accelerate your career or you may be a senior executive in industry who has the skills and experience required for this role.
- An IT qualification is not required; however the ISACA CISA, qualification is desirable. In addition you must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people leadership and business acumen skills.
- The role will require strong IT and business risk and control assessment skills.
- You will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to your personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
You will ideally have knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
- Financial Audit IT Support
- ERP Process & Controls Advisory (e.g., SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards),
- Information Security/Data Protection,
- Information Management & Process Analytics,
- IT Internal Audit & Internal Controls,
- General IT Risk & Control Advisory,
- IT Project Management
- Third Party Reporting.
- Proven track record within a top 10 consulting/accountancy firm in Ireland or overseas.
- Proven experience in business development and account management.
- Strong academic record including a degree.
- Prince2, CISA, CISSP, CISM qualifications desirable