IT Risk - All Levels
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation who are looking to strategically expand their IT Risk Group at all levels over the coming months. Roles are available from Senior Consultant through to Director grade. The group’s objective is to provide high quality tailored technology risk services to a range of clients across all disciplines.
The Group provides a range of IT services including Audit IT support, ERP Controls Advisory, Information Security, Information Management & Process Analytics, IT Internal Audit, IT Risk & Control Advisory, IT Programme Risk Management, Privacy and Third Party Reporting. Their aim is to have people with a broad range of diverse but complimentary skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team which will offer a strong remuneration and excellent scope for career progression.
- Strong commercial senses resulting in ability to understand business environments and identify risks / solutions
- Acts with conviction based on a sound understanding of the IT audit issues
- Continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
- Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
- Demonstrates customer facing project and organisation skills
- Strong client management skills; with the ability to build and develop networks and relationships with both external and internal contacts
- Ability to market and develop new business
- Strong aptitude for business development
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate a team
- Strong negotiation and communication skills at all levels
- Plan and coordinate own workload and that of the other team members, meeting deadlines as well as quality and risk objectives
- Ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally hold a business or accounting qualification and have at least 5 years general audit and IT audit experience, ideally in a professional services company or internal audit
- An IT qualification is not required; however the ISACA, CISA qualification would be of a benefit
- In addition you must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
- The role will require strong business risk and control assessment skills
- You should be comfortable working in an IT environment and be interested in further developing in this area of your expertise.
- You will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to your personal and professional development through continuing education and development.