IT Consulting | Banking and Payments
DHRP are partnering a leading IT Consultancy who are looking to recruit experienced IT Consultants with a specific interest in Banking & Payments. The successful candidate will work within the IT Consulting Banking & Payments team. Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative insights for clients in the areas of Payments Transformation, PSD2 and Open Banking, wider payments trends and Digital Transformation.
Due to exceptional growth, they are seeking dynamic and driven individuals at Senior Consultant level to be part of a growing team.
Currently, they are also recruiting for candidates at Manager and Senior Manager level for this team.
- You should have solid business consulting skills and be able to work consultatively on a strategic or operational level
- You must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills
- You will be at ease with a consultative approach and be looking to reach your full potential
- You will help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
- You will participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
- Drawing on your skills and experience to date you will work as part of a fast-growing team to deliver complex client assignments. This could include functional design, PMO, IT Sourcing and Project delivery
- You will create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leverage knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems
- As a respected professional you will communicate effectively with peers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies
- You will be hungry for personal success, learning and promotion
Demonstrating experience in one or more of the following competencies is essential:
- Delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes
- Business and IT Strategy
- Lean Six Sigma and Business process design
The Senior Consultant role will vary depending on the project and the sector. In line with the above specification, typical activities would include the following:
- To support delivery of large business transformation programmes
- To support delivery of Transformation Programme e.g. Large-scale implementation, Strategy etc.
- Solve business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming
- Use business analysis techniques to support problem-solving
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related area
- Minimum 3 years with a blue chip consulting firm or blue-chip industry or government organisation
- A strong background in banking is desirable
- Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and proposal support
- Ideally to have experience and a strong interest in one or more of the following specialist areas:
Payments | Open banking | Digital Transformation
If you have a keen interest in technology as an enabler for business as well as the intellectual curiosity and energy, then this could be the role for you.