IT Advisory | Service & Vendor Management
Our client a leading consulting firm is looking to expand their Advisory team due to extensive growth and expansion plans over the next 12 months. We are looking to speak to candidates with a strong background in IT Services & Vendor Management for this unique Management opportunity.
As an IT Service & Vendor Management specialist you will be responsible for building valuable relationships with our client’s IT vendors and internal teams and develop a portfolio of cost-effective, scalable and repeatable service offerings by focusing on delivery opportunities that leverage your Outsourcing, Managed Service, ITO, Vendor Management and Contract Management expertise.
Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their ITO offerings, and adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. This is an exciting new opportunity that will offer a strong package and career progression.
- Participate in and, as required, lead ITA engagements.
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to vendors and clients.
- Assist vendors and directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships.
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
- Build strong internal relationships with in Advisory and across other services.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA professionals.
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills.
- A proven track record of delivering business value from IT as a direct managed Service/Outsourcing provider or as an experienced adviser in this area.
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ strategic IT Service & Vendor management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches.
- Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of IT Service & Vendor while taking responsibility for integrating the service across internal client teams also.
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions.
- Knowledge of a range of ITSM management approaches to cover quality management, information security management and software engineering; standards and adopted concepts such as ITIL, CMMI, Cobit, ISO 9000 or ISO/IEC 27000.
- Have a IT Service & Vendor Management track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organisation.
- Be comfortable working with board level members (typically CIO and COO).
- Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Contract Management, Service Management, Cloud Integration.