Information Security Analyst
DHRP are partnering a leading international consulting firm who currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join their Enterprise Risk Services team as an experienced Senior Security Consultant to work on a series of exciting and challenging projects.
This client leads organisations in building value by taking a risk intelligent approach to managing strategic, financial, operational, and business risks. This approach helps clients: focus on their areas of greatest risk; effectively manage risk across organisational boundaries; and pursue not only risk mitigation, but also intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
- Leading the execution of technical security projects for clients
- Act as a subject matter expert for information security services to clients
- Performing security assessments in line with established methodologies
- Implementing network security solutions including firewalls, IDS/IPS,
- Development of assessment reporting outputs
- Designing network security architectures for high value online services
- Researching innovative solutions for client needs
- Add to the Intellectual Property of the team leading the development of toolkits and methodologies.
- Providing expert advice on enterprise network security architectures
- Extensive experience in the provision of Information Security and Privacy services (Ideally 1-3 years for Consultant, 3-6 years for Senior Consultant)
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment as part of a team of IT Security Advisors
- Strong technical skill-set across various technologies and platforms including Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux); Databases (Oracle, SQL etc), Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure (Routers, Switches, Firewalls etc).
- Strong /technical security configuration and networking skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills for this client facing role
- Professional designation such as an Information Security certification such as CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCSP, or CISM that establishes credibility and capability in the Information Security market.