Forensic & E-Discovery Consultant
Due to an extensive level of growth and demand, our client a Global Consulting firm is looking to recruit an experienced Forensic Technology & eDiscovery Consultant.This role will offer the right candidate an excellent remuneration package and strong opportunities for career progression.
- Project and operations management for clients of litigation support software solution.
- Heavily involved in business development and marketing aspects of the business such as preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences
- Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects
- Individual contributor who leverages hosting, IT and/or litigation case administration experience to deliver high-impact results
- Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships
- Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems
- Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team;
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings;
- A minimum final grade of 2.1 in a recognised University Degree or equivalent specialising in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security or Computer Science
- A relevant professional qualification such as EnCE, ACE or CISSP is a strong advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the area of Forensics, eDiscovery and Data Analytics preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar experience but not essential
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems
- Experience working in Information Security would be an advantage