Forensic & eDiscovery Manager
Due to an extensive level of growth and demand, DHRP is proud to partner our client, a global leader in their field who is looking to recruit an experienced Forensic Technology & eDiscovery Manager. This role will offer the successful candidate exceptional career recognition and progression in this specialist space.
- Project and operations management for clients of litigation support software solution.
- Heavily involved in business development and marketing aspects of the business such as preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences;
- Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects;
- Individual contributor who leverages hosting, IT and/or litigation case administration experience to deliver high-impact results.
- Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships;
- Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems;
- Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team;
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings.
- Data Protection/Data Privacy
- A relevant professional accreditation such as EnCE, ACE or CISSP
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the area of Forensics, eDiscovery and Data Analytics preferably in a consultancy context
- Experienced in supervising the work of others
- Experienced in dealing with client management and staff
- Experience working in Information Security would be an advantage
- Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix or dtSearch.
- Data extraction from common email containers such as PST and NSF files
- Experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the eDiscovery life-cycle
- Detailed knowledge of server / desktop hardware and RAID levels
- Expertise in network forensics (e.g. scanning networked devices at disk level, performing forensic analysis to determine flows of data/files)
- Extraction and analysis of logs and audit trails from switches, routers or gateways
- Knowledge of document processing and review platforms (e.g. NUIX, Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell)
- Predictive coding / Technology Assisted Review (TAR) experience desirable
- Project management and the ability to manage relationships at all levels