EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) Consultant
DHRP are partnering a global organisation who is looking to strategically grow their EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) team at a Consulting and Manager level.
The role requires the successful candidate to draw heavily upon previous business change and technology implementation experience to architect and design pragmatic solutions using industry best practices, in order to meet our client’s business needs. The role focuses on a broad range of technology areas where experience in software development lifecycle and project management is expected.
- IT strategy development to support our client’s business strategy‑ working with our team to develop and test strategic hypotheses across a number of architecture domains and industries.
- Participation in collaborative architecture assessment sessions with clients, using proven Intellectual Property and methodologies and propose solutions that increase business value, optimise performance and enhance quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective interaction to convey complex technical concepts to peers and senior management and help to develop and document best practices, guidelines, standards, procedures and patterns.
- Proven ability to solution architect, estimate and lead projects end-to-end while meeting customer requirements and keeping within budget.
- Highly motivated self-starter and an evangelist for "doing things right" with a passionate desire to understand and deliver high-quality solutions that meet our client needs.
- Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members.
- Ability to deliver a workstream or produce client-ready deliverables under the direction of a Manager or above.
- Review the work of junior team members to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assigned tasks within agreed timeframes.
- Assist with Business Development activities by providing support on proposals and other initiatives as required.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and team members
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems.
- Certification in at least one of the Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as MODAF, DODAF, PEAF, Zachman but particularly TOGAF 9
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification (such as Prince2, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Agile Project Management or equivalent
- Relevant Certification to Architecture level in vendor-specific technologies /commercially available products from Microsoft, Oracle/Java, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, AWS, RedHat, VMWare.
- At least 3 years’ architecture (business and technical) experience with a track record in a blue chip consulting or a systems integration consultancy
- Experience in two or more of the following specialisms/technology trends: Cloud Computing, Information Management, Service Management, Data Warehousing, Infrastructure, IT Governance, Messaging and Integration, FinTech or Data Protection
- Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and leading and contributing to client proposals
- A track record of delivery within a number of large-scale IT transformation projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
- The application of knowledge and thought leadership of the technology trends, dynamics, and issues within at least one industry sector
- Experience in developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff