Data Scientist - Industry
DHRP are partnering a growing Technology company who specialise in the development of SAAS Solutions who are looking to grow their BI team by appointing an experienced Data Scientist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambitious plans for its global market.
The successful candidate will organise intelligence platform to develop and enhance fraud detection, recommender systems, and customer analytics among others. If you are crazy about Big Data, our client provide you with a great opportunity to build offline and realtime statistical models. You speak Analytics and Big Data stacks with equal proficiency and enthusiasm.
- Innovate on and contribute to our analytical solution stack
- Working with the leadership team in developing our product vision and collaborating with team leaders to execute on our analytics roadmap
- Playing an essential role in planning and executing on project deliverables
- Help orchestrate our expanding portfolio of analytical solutions in personalising the customer travel booking experience
- A doctorate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline or equivalent professional experience in data analysis
- Over 3 years of relevant work in a commercial environment is required
- Deep knowledge of data analytics, data mining or machine learning
- Strong proficiency in Big Data stacks
- Comfortable handling terabyte sized datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solver
- Demonstrable interest in challenging technical problems
- Show attitude of leadership and highly self-motivated
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: R, Python, Java, Scala, C++
- Customer facing experience (preferred).