Data Analytics Manager
In response to strong market demand, our client a specialist in the field of Data Analytics is seeking to grow their team significantly. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager/ Senior Manager to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how they deliver services to their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team that will offer exceptional career progression and strong remuneration.
- Drawing on your experience on your knowledge and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
- Manage commercial aspects of assignments with clients such as budgeting and billing
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships
- With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you’ll develop potential business opportunities for the organisation
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire
- Use of advance analytic techniques to address business issues faced by our clients that can transform and improve their performance.
- Leading a team with responsibility for a range of tools and infrastructure to load, manipulate and analyse data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Requirements for prospective candidates include:
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry with 5+ years of experience
- Strong academic record including a degree /MSc/PhD in either: Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise, coach and develop others
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and consistently evolving client environments
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Business financial experience would be advantageous