Data Analytics Consultant
Our client, a specialist in the field of Data Analytics is looking to strategically grow their team over the next 6 months at a range of levels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team that will offer exceptional career progression and strong remuneration.
- Helping clients unlock value from their information assets and collaborating with domain experts across a range of disciplines
- Develop innovative solutions tailoring our insights and solutions to specific industry sector competitive and regulatory dynamics.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire• Use of advance analytic techniques to address business issues faced by our clients that can transform and improve their performance.
- Responsibility for a range of tools and infrastructure to load, manipulate and analyse data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry of 2+ years
- Strong academic record including a degree/MSc/PhD in either: Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science / Engineering.
- Experience in ETL and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise and develop others
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems