DHRP are partnering a growing organisation who has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Consulting team. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. The current team has a broad spectrum of service offerings which focus on assisting clients to overcome challenges. The successful candidate will be a core member of the team and will work to develop and grow a Data Analytics service offering. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role which will have unlimited growth potential for the successful candidate.
- Define and develop a Business Consulting data analytic offering
- Support the embedding of data analytics into existing service offerings (operational excellence, finance transformation, strategic support and project/programme management)
- Contribute to client facing meetings to help develop the data analytic service offering and to assist clients in defining the questions to be asked of their data set
- Lead the data capture, cleansing and analysis, and working with other members of the Business Consulting team, assist in visualising the data and interpreting its messages and translating these into actions for the client.
- Analyse data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts both internally and externally
- Support the efficient delivery of activities and projects
- Deliver insights and root cause analysis into data challenges.
- Supporting and managing projects & initiatives.
- A Third Level degree and 3-5 years Data Analyst experience.
- Experience working in a client facing or consulting environment will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in and experience of reporting tools,
- Experience with data vendor products
- Excellent applied knowledge of Excel
- Strong skills in code like SQL or Oracle
- Skills and experience of project management will be an advantage
NOTE: You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position, unfortunately, we are currently unable to consider Stamp 1G candidates for this particular opportunity?