Cyber Security Director
Our client, a leading provider of Cyber Security Consultancy services has a great opportunity for a Director to join their growing team. The main focus of the Director will be to provide high quality tailored technology risk services to their extensive and varied client base.
You will lead all aspects of the Cyber/Information Security Go To Market plan for the Island of Ireland (i.e., both Northern Ireland & ROI) and across all non-financial services sectors.
Ideally, you hold a business or IT qualification and have at least 10-15 years experience in, for example, a professional services firm or large multinational organisation. You may currently be a Director or very high performing Senior Manager in a blue chip professional services firm with an aspiration to accelerate your career or you may be a senior executive in industry who has the skills and experience required for this role.
In addition you must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people leadership and business acumen skills.
You will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to your personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Participate in and, as required, lead Information/Cyber Security engagements
- Manage the financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to partners and clients
- Understand all service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within the organisation and with other services across the organisation
- Lead and develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff.
- Ensure compliance with our Global Audit & Advisory Methodologies and applicable regulations.
- Cyber/Information Security Strategy & Programme assessments & implementation
- Security Operations Centers & Cyber threat intelligence
- Cyber incident response
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Data protection and privacy
- Proven track record within a blue chip professional services firm in Ireland or overseas; or currently in industry seeking a role in professional services.
- Proven experience in business development and account management
- Strong academic record including a degree.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, Prince2, qualifications desirable.