Cyber Security Consultant
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international Technology Consultancy on their recruitment of experienced Information Security Conultant to join their Technology Integration Services unit. From advisory to technology-enabled transformation programmes, they work with business leaders to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation. These roles offer the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different sectors. This client provides a challenging and exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-going training.
- Take a leading role in delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements.
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility. The roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where desired.
- Contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings.
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality.
- Candidates should have strong academic or professional qualifications with a focus to work in their chosen field.
- CISSP/SSCP/ CEH/SANS any of which are desirable, but not essential.
- Ideally 2-6 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client facing experience is desirable.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Excellent presentation and customer interaction skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Has built and maintained relationships with a diverse group of clients and internal teams
- Understands and follows workplace policies and procedures