Cyber Security Consultant
Our client a leading provider of Cyber Security services in Ireland are looking to strategically grow their service offering considerably in 2016 and with this in mind they are looking to recruit a Consultant & a manager who will have heavy involvement in tasks including penetration testing, web application security, data breach response, to information security assessment, strategy and architecture. Given the growth plans for this team excellent career progression and a strong package are on offer.
- Deliver cyber security assessment and consulting engagements
- Take a lead role in a range of technical penetration testing engagements
- Perform infrastructure and application penetrations tests (e.g. Computer networks, web applications, mobile applications, mobile devices etc.) as well as physical security review and social engineering tests
- Perform security / gap analysis reviews in line with leading industry standards
- Help clients respond in case of a security incident. Incident response may vary from a major to minor incidents;
- Participate in engagements related to BCP / DR / PCI-DSS
- Policies / procedures / security architecture review and design in line with leading practices
- preparing scope of work at start of engagements, formal reports at the end of each engagement and presentation of reports to clients
- Candidates should have strong academic or professional qualifications with a focus to work in their chosen field;
- CISA/CISSP/SSCP/OSCP/CEH/SANS/Cisco/MSFT etc., any of which are desirable, but not essential
- Ideally 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Information Security
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing experience is desirable
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.