Cloud Solutions Consultant
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international IT Consultancy in their recruitment of an IT Cloud Consultant. As a Cloud Solutions and IT Advisor, you will be responsible for working with our clients in demonstrating subject matter expertise in the Cloud Services domain.
Due to exceptional growth, our client is seeking dynamic and driven individuals at Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager level to be part of their successful team.
- Lead Cloud Adoption and Migration engagements
- Drive a fit for purpose Cloud Solution, Architecture and Design, aligned with client wider architectural principles, policies and design
- Work with engagement leads to manage design milestones, and ensure effective design governance around key design decisions
- Work with compliance/security to ensure that cloud adoption is managed & governed in line with client standards and policies
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
Client Delivery: You will be responsible for contributing to the application of cloud services to key strategic programmes for blue-chip clients, ensuring best in class design, leveraging your knowledge and cloud subject matter expertise to transform on-premise client IT to best in class cloud-hosted solutions.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative insights and methods for clients looking to adopt Cloud Technologies to improve their IT service.
- Have a proven ability to be drive cloud adoption and migration at a technical level across a broad range of clients & sectors
- Ideally accreditations in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Solutions
- Have a track record of cloud migration across a number of large-scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the cloud architecture & design activities and outputs
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology teams to adopt cloud services, with common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions
- Ideally accreditation and practitioner experience of TOGAF and/or IASA
- Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport.
Outside of core Cloud Services experience; ideally, you would also have experience in one or more of the following: Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture.