Billing Systems & Customer Operations, Management Consultant | Senior Manager - Director
Our client a leading consulting firm are looking to recruit a Senior Manger or Director level Technology Consultant to head up the development of their new Customer Operations and Billings Systems Consultancy service within their advisory practice. You will work with some of the world’s leading organisations assisting clients on projects in the areas of Service Strategy and Execution, Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, Customer Insight and Analytics, Customer Technology and Client Engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation which will offer excellent scope for progression in a rewarding and challenging environment.
- Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Lead presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
- Create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- Create concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
- Driving improvements in business processes, you'll serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management (QRM) and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
- Participate in client-facing Customer engagements, with ownership of deliverables and smaller work streams
- Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Provide support to business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Top academics with a third level degree from a leading institution
- Strong professional track record with a minimum of 7 years as a Customer project leader in either a blue chip consulting or blue chip corporate environment
- Complex project and programme management (managing a budget of >10m on projects)
- Evidence of deep analytical capability, structured and innovative problem-solving to generate insight from the numbers and formulate high impact recommendations.
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Proven tenacity and relationship management skills to facilitate diverse groups of stakeholders through challenging change journeys and the ability to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Experience working with board level members (typically CMO, CEO, COO, CFO)
- Strong Project Governance and Stakeholder Management experience in managing complex projects
- Demonstrable experience in change management and “getting the business ready for the solution”