DHRP are partnering a growing Technology company who specialise in the development of SAAS Solutions who are looking to grow their BI team by appointing an experienced BI Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambitious plans for its global market.
- Lead full life cycle Business Intelligence implementations and contribute to all aspects of an implementation project using a popular BI tool like Tableau or Qlik
- Gather reporting and analysis requirements, documenting the report specifications, implementing the metadata layers including physical, business model and mapping, and the presentation layer
- Design and develop customized interactive dashboards using drill down, guided navigation, prompts, filters, and variables.
- Develop and modify data sets to meet external client reporting needs in a timely manner
- Translate business requirements into queries, models and BI applications to allow for insightful end-user data analytics and forecasting
- Tune report queries and optimize data rendering time to meet SLA requirements
- Develop automated tests and support functional/regression and integration tests on applications
- Participating in application validation and QA efforts as applicable to reporting, data and metrics
- Quantitatively analyse data errors/issues/problems, determine cause and initiate corrective action when necessary
- Aid with fulfilling ad-hoc data requests
- 5 or more years of hands on experience working with Business Intelligence solutions in an analytical business environment
- Excellent understanding and development experience with multi-dimensional data models
- 3+ years’ experience working on Business Intelligence tools, such as Business Objects or MicroStrategy or Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment
- Proficient in building data visualization using any standard Analytics tools (Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- Ability to build real time reporting tools using cloud services is a plus