DHRP are proud to partner our client, as they introduce a number of outstanding opportunities to join an accomplished and internationally recognised analytics organisation. In response to unparalleled growth, our client is looking to recruit experienced analytics professionals at all levels. These are new strategic roles within their established and successful team. The ideal candidate will have an ability to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and must actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. You will consistently drive projects to completion, determining that the work is of high quality.
The responsibility of the analytics professional is to support analytical initiatives and to embed the value of analytics in the decision making process. You will provide expert input in all phases from data capture through to insight generation and engage and educate internal and external stakeholders on insight generation, predictive analytics and innovative trends in analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly dynamic and performance driven team that will offer exceptional career recognition and progression.
Unlocking value from information through collaboration with domain experts across the business to embed innovative analytics solutions in existing services lines through:
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as Tableau, Qlikview or Spotfire
- Applying predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by business that can transform and improve organisational performance.
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Devise innovative solutions tailoring our insights and solutions to specific industry sector competitive and regulatory dynamics.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
- Strong academic record including a degree, MSc or PhD in:
Computer Science | Statistics | Mathematics | Engineering or other Relevant Academic Qualifications
- Relevant analytics experience
- Ability to articulate technical information in non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise and develop others
- Naturally inquisitive, analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Demonstrates ability to direct the activities of junior team members