Transfer Pricing Senior
As part of the growth and development plan of our Irish transfer pricing practice, our client is currently looking to recruit a number of Senior/ Executives. Based in Dublin, this role will focus on advising multinational companies on transfer pricing, supply chain, and related international tax issues. This role requires at least three years’ experience either directly with Transfer Pricing or alternatively if you are a qualified auditor or tax professional with an interest in a career in Transfer Pricing this is an ideal unique opportunity for you.
- Planning and implementing transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories.
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing matters
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies
- Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims, etc
- Preparing reports, including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
- Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality outputs
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Strong project management skills