Transfer Pricing Manager
As part of their extensive growth and development plan over the next 12 months, our client a leading Organisation in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit a Transfer Pricing Manager to assist strategic growth within this team. The successful candidate will be a member of an international and multidisciplinary team in a fast growing business. Based in Dublin, this role will focus on advising transfer pricing, supply chain, and related international tax issues. This role may suit an experienced Manager within the field of Transfer Pricing with experience of managing transfer pricing audit defence work. The role may also suit qualified Tax or Audit professionals who have a real interest in the area.
- Planning and implementation of transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories.
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing matters
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies
- Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims etc
- Preparing transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities
- Managing team of transfer pricing staff
- General business development – both internally and externally, with existing clients and potential clients
- At least five years professional experience with two years’ experience at manager level
- Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality outputs
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Furthermore, you will have a strong business sense and will be able to demonstrate that you are a fast learner who connects tax and transfer pricing with the business requirements of our clients.