Technical Tax Manager
DHRP are partnering a global business in Dublin City Centre who is seeking a Technical Tax Manager/Consultant for the Dublin Tax Solutions team. The TS team work very closely with engagement teams to provide solutions to clients on material tax issues and they also assist engagement teams in structuring significant transactions. The role would be suitable for any candidate with an aptitude for tax technical work, particularly any candidate interested in undertaking research and applying technical principles to resolve complex problems.
- Supporting senior members of the Tax Solutions Centre on complex tax projects.
- Undertaking technical research, documenting conclusions and discussing positions reached.
- Dealing with queries raised by engagement teams and being receptive to requests for assistance by such teams.
- Sharing knowledge, skills and experience.
- AITI / ACA qualification or equivalent.
- Candidates who have partially or fully completed the AITI exams while working in a non- tax role such as audit/advisory will also be considered.
- Experience of working in a tax department of a Professional Services firm.
- Strong tax knowledge and technical skills.
- Willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility,
- Ability to prioritise and being capable of delivering within tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and planning capabilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as good writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction.
- Being an independent thinker and having a curious mind would be viewed positively.