Our Client is a Big 4 Professional Practice based in Dublin. A progressive and successful firm; they currently have an opening for experienced Tax Seniors to join their leading Tax Practice. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and tax professional with a number of years PQE. Experience at manager level is advantageous. The candidate should have excellent technical skills coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills. This role offers excellent career progression for the right candidate.
- Assume responsibility for a diverse portfolio of clients - both National and International
- Providing advice to clients regarding relevant tax issues
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns for large groups
- Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
- Researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects (reorganisations, take-overs)
- Liaising with Revenue on clients behalf and seeking rulings on certain tax positions
- Reporting to and liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Responsibility for training and mentoring trainees together with reviewing their work
- Qualified accountant and/or and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
- Experience with financial services clients desirable but not essential
- Minimum of three and a half years in a professional tax environment, including some time at manager grade or equivalent.
- Strong team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.