Tax Senior - Waterford
DHRP are partnering a growing organisation in Waterford City who currently has an exciting opportunity to join their Tax team. The successful candidate will receive exposure to some of the most diverse and exciting clients in the market alongside a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career. For more information please contact Suzanne for a confidential conversation.
- Tax compliance for Irish companies
- To supervise and mentor junior members of the team
- To develop client relationships
- To support more senior members of the team on tax advisory projects
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Qualified member of the Irish Taxation Institute with AITI professional qualification
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Project management skills to plan and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Irish Corporation Tax.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.