Tax Senior - Limerick
Our client has experienced significant growth in recent years and arising from this growth they are seeking to strengthen our award winning tax team to service the needs of current and future clients. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates in Limerick or looking to relocate home.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete tax compliance engagements.
- Assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients
- Working as a member of the tax compliance team specialising in the area of tax compliance, the main area of responsibility will be to draft income and corporation tax returns in accordance with Irish tax legislation and company law requirements.
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing personal tax issues
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Research in relation to client taxation issues
- Conducting Corporate Tax Audits on client premises
- Various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management
- Qualified AITI
- 1-2 years post qualified experience in practice
- A thorough knowledge of personal tax and relevant legislation
- Confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail