Tax Manager - Transaction Services
DHRP are partnering a global business who is looking to expand their Transaction Tax team for a really unique and interesting opportunity. The opportunity is at 2 levels – Assistant Manager and Manager and it would suit a candidate interested in working on a range of clients including large corporate and private equity investors, delivering value through our transactional expertise and our dedication to finding the solution that best fits our clients’ needs. You will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the commercial operations of companies in a wide range of business sectors and the tax treatment associated with the operations across all tax heads. For more information on this opportunity do let me know.
- Assistance with tax due diligence workstreams for clients;
- Assisting clients with both pre and post-acquisition structuring;
- Assisting in the provision of tax advice to clients on a range of advisory projects;
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team;
- Liaising with clients, colleagues, and Revenue on a daily basis, in a professional manner; and
- Assistance with ad-hoc tax advisory queries arising for our clients.
- 3 years' plus experience in practice;
- Qualified CTA and/or ACCA, ACA or Solicitor;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters.
- Strong technical skills across all tax heads;
- Experience working with transactions would be beneficial but not required (full training will be provided).