Tax Manager - Limerick
DHRP are partnering a leading tax team in Limerick who are currently hiring at a variety of levels for their Tax team. The successful candidate will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, tax policy and controversy management.
You will have the chance to gain experience in multiple service offerings working with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organisations. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a breadth and depth of tax know-how together with business skills, domestically and internationally, to advance your career. For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Suzanne on 01 6877160 for more details
- Responsibility for proactive management of both compliance and advisory work for clients.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of advisory projects.
- Building and managing client relationships and providing high levels of client service.
- Liaising with clients and Revenue.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm.
- Demonstrate technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
- High level of technical competence.
- Excellent team leader and player- ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.