Location: Dublin Centre. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable. Reference# DH10002P
We are currently working with a prestigious legal firm to secure an experienced Tax Accountant to join their business.
- Provision of Tax Advice on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reviewing business practices/technologies in the area of Intellectual Property, Research & Development work
- Group Treasury
- Development of Tax policies throughout the organisation
- Play a lead role in ensuring tax compliance
- Completing the Annual Corporation Tax returns for the Group
- ACA Qualified Accountant
- AITI qualified or at final stages
- Minimum of 6-7 years post qualified experience in the relevant area.
- Self motivated with the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret new legislation/regulations and financial information.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact us today on 01 6788 160