Tax Manager - Global Reporting
Our client a global leader in Tax services is looking for a Manager – Senior Manager to join their Global Reporting team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that will allow you exposure to a diverse range of clients and projects. The successful candidates will have excellent scope for progression and receive a strong remuneration.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high level of client service.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax compliance for a broad portfolio of clients, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- AITI qualified with 4-6 years’ relevant Corporate Tax experience
- Qualified Accountant would be desirable but not obligatory for application
- Strong working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.