Tax Manager - Galway
DHRP is working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join a growing team in Galway. The tax team focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services across multiple tax heads to a diverse range of Irish companies, public sector organisations, not-for-profit groups and high net worth individuals. This is an exciting opportunity if you thinking of relocating home to Galway or if you are just looking for a new challenge that will offer strong remuneration and excellent career progression.
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, from a diverse range of industries.
Build your technical expertise across a range of tax heads, particularly income tax, corporation tax, and capital taxes.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress within the reporting structure. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm.
- Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 5 years of taxation experience.
- You have managerial experience or experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other