Tax Manager - Cork
DHRP are partnering a leading Tax Advisory firm who are looking to appoint a Manager to their growing team based in Cork City.This position will give the successful candidate a chance to gain experience in multiple service offerings, with long-term opportunities for focusing on one or more areas. You’ll also work with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organisations. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a breadth and depth of tax know-how together with business skills, domestically and internationally, to advance your career.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Reporting directly to Senior Management including Tax Partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
- Third level qualification
- AITI Qualified
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.
- Relevant/appropriate tax experience.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.