Tax - Cork
DHRP are partnering a growing firm in Cork City who is looking to recruit a number of experienced Tax professionals to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress a growing professional services firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and on-going career development.
- Managing a portfolio of international corporate tax cases
- Assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects
- Dealing with an International network on queries arising to the Irish firm;
- identifying tax planning opportunities
- Research in relation to ad hoc tax issues
- Assisting on new proposals.
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation;
- Experience in dealing with international organisations and foreign direct investment teams a benefit;
- Knowledge of intellectual property transactions and research and development tax credit a benefit;
- Confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- Good attention to detail.