Location: Dublin City Centre . Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH200316
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation in Dublin City Centre who are looking to expand their Tax offering in 2018. We are looking to speak to candidates with a minimum 3 years Corporate Tax environment who have a real interest in working across a diverse and established client base in the areas of MNCs, Irish companies, privately owned organisations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships and private individuals.
The role will be an exciting one that will offer excellent scope for progression, strong work-life balance, flexibility and remuneration.
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop into the management of your own portfolio.
- Gain experience in tax planning.
- Assist in the ongoing management of client relationships, win and develop work, and participate in various consultancy projects.
- Work in a flexible working environment with autonomy to manage your own assignments while reporting to a team of experienced senior managers, directors and partners.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach who will help guide your performance and development.
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 3 years taxation experience.
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience.
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.