Tax Compliance Manager (FS)
Are you a qualified Tax Manager looking to work on a range of exciting projects? Are you looking for a role which will provide more work-life balance? If so, please get in touch as I am currently working on a new Corporate (FS) Tax Manager role that will offer career progression in a flexible and growing environment.
- Responsibility for delivering corporation tax compliance services in an efficient high-quality manner. This will include assisting in tax provisioning work (deferred tax etc.) where appropriate
- Full responsibility for client communications
- Managing a team of tax trainees in the delivery of such services to include an active role in the performance appraisal process
- Planning of tax compliance timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners on compliance matters
- At least four years in a professional tax environment - some of this experience will need to have been in Ireland due to the nature of this job
- An accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) and membership of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Corporate Tax compliance experience, along with IFRS tax provisioning experience.