Tax Associate Director - Financial Services
DHRP are partnering a growing and progressive organisation in Dublin City Centre who are looking to grow their Financial Services Tax Team at and Senior Manager/ Associate Director Level. The team works across Banking, Insurance, Investment Management, Private Equity and Funds markets. You will have the opportunity to work across a varied portfolio of clients taking ownership over these relationships and the delivery of tax technical work. Excellent remuneration and progression available for the successful candidates.
- Build a rapport with clients and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Write high-quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- You will have a genuine interest in your clients. Our client wants to provide a distinctive service and unlock the potential for growth in dynamic financial services organisations.
- You will seize opportunities. Our clients want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- Financial services taxation covers a range of disciplines. We realise that many skilled practitioners may have a particular focus in one area, for example, the funds sector, and less focus on other areas.
- As we are a growing financial services practice, we are seeking experienced professionals across all areas of financial services taxation, with the opportunity to specialize in your area of expertise while also having the opportunity to expand your knowledge base across other areas.
- We are looking for individuals with strong technical knowledge and an ability to communicate that knowledge in a coherent fashion. We are also looking for individuals who are solution driven.
- Whether you have developed your skills in practice or in an industry is not critical but we would expect all candidates to have spent time in a professional services firm environment.
Educations/ Professional Requirements
- You will be professionally qualified (ITI, ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- You will have prior experience of working in a financial services tax environment
- You will be comfortable managing client engagements and portfolios
- You will have 6 years’ experience required