Our client a global organisation based in Dublin 2 are looking to set up a new area focusing on Private Clients and High Net Worth individuals to work with a range of entrepreneurs, business owners, chief executives, high net worth individuals, private equity and hedge fund principles and family offices to plan and report their personal tax affairs. This includes tax return preparation, optimising their wealth from a tax perspective, including income tax and capital gains tax planning, investment and business structuring, philanthropy and other social investment together with estate and succession planning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a rapidly expanding team.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high quality client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
- Experienced personal tax practitioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute and case law
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- ACA/AITIA or Law qualification or desire to pursue this