DHRP is proud to Partner a leading firm in Dublin who are looking to expand their Employment Tax team across all levels. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation experiencing a significant period of growth. If you are considering a move please contact Suzanne for more details.
- Engaging directly with employers and executives of clients in relation to complex employment tax related matters, including e.g. employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
- Advising clients on tax efficient compensation
- Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include interrogation of data and negotiating with Revenue
- Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc
- Advising clients on the appropriate tax treatment of employee benefits and expenses to ensure compliance and manage risk while still incentivising employees
- Specific employment tax experience is preferred, but qualified tax professionals with broad personal tax experience may also be considered.
- Experience of advising multi-nationals and interacting with, Human Resource and Finance managers
- Experience of dealing with Revenue PAYE audits would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to foster an efficient, innovative and team - oriented environment