Employment Tax - Senior Manager
Location: Dublin 2 . Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH200692
DHRP are proud to partner a leading Tax and Advisory practice who are looking to grow their Employment Tax team at a range of levels (Consultant – Senior Manager) The Senior Manager role will work closely with the tax partners and management team and will involve the provision of practical and innovative tax solutions for clients. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role. If you have a background in personal tax and are looking to move a larger more innovative environment with real career progression please contact Suzanne on 01 6877160 for more details.
- Engaging directly with employers and executives of the firm’s clients in relation to complex employment tax-related matters, including e.g. employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
- Advising clients on tax-efficient compensation
- Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include interrogation of data and negotiating with Revenue
- Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc
- Advising clients on the appropriate tax treatment of employee benefits and expenses to ensure compliance and manage risk while still incentivising employees
- Specific employment tax experience is preferred, but qualified tax professionals with broad personal tax experience may also be considered.
- Experience of advising multi-nationals and interacting with, Human Resource and Finance managers
- Experience of dealing with Revenue PAYE audits would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to foster an efficient, innovative and team - oriented environment