Corporate Tax Senior
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading Tax firm who are looking appoint qualified tax seniors to join their growing Corporate Tax Practice. This role is based in Dublin and you will be part of a strong team where you will receive exposure to some diverse and exciting clients
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison. .
- Preparation and review of client corporation tax computations and returns.
- Liaising with clients and advising on all tax issues.
- Liaising with Revenue on clients’ behalf and seeking agreement on their tax positions.
- Preparation of technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects.
- Relevant accounting and/or taxation qualification.
- 1 to 2 years PQE.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.
- Relevant/appropriate tax experience.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to mentor and manager trainees