Corporate Tax Manager
Location: Dublin 2 . Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH200691
DHRP are partnering a leading Tax & Advisory firm who is looking to appoint a Manager to their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business group in Dublin where you will be part of a high-performing team. Their globally coordinated tax practice combines exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and cutting-edge technology platforms locally to make them a market leader for tax. The successful candidate will have real progression within the role. For more information on this exciting role please contact Suzanne on 01 6877160.
- Responsibility for proactive management of both compliance and advisory work for clients.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of larger and/or multidisciplinary advisory projects.
- Building and managing client relationships and providing high levels of client service.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm leveraging the latest technologies available.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
- AITI qualified with 2 years’ relevant PQE.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax in Ireland or internationally.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical competence and keen ambition to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Practical / business-driven approach.
- Experience in managing a large compliance portfolio and the successful delivery of tax services to clients.
- Excellent team leader and player - ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Ability to leverage strong client relationships and professional networks.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.