Transactions Advisory Services – All Levels
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of experienced Transaction Advisory Professionals to join their Transactions Advisory Team. This team has a wide range of major clients and advises on business reviews, acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s/MBI’s, financings, takeovers and mergers. The transactions Team has had a successful year completing a significant number of deals with high profile clients. They are now seeking to build on this success and grow the origination and execution capacity of the team through the recruitment of a Transactions professional with a strong commercially focused record of achievement.
The Transactions Advisory Team has exciting and challenging opportunities in Dublin. Successful candidates will work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a wide variety of clients and assignments. You will gain a diverse range of experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
Transactions Advisory professionals focus on building strong relationships which will ultimately help their clients reach their potential. The group is seeking to recruit Senior Managers who will be able to build on their current transaction and commercial experience to lead a number of diverse and demanding assignments. Due to the variety of services we provide to our clients, the work requires a high level of adaptability, flexibility and innovation.
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments both in Ireland and internationally on assignments including:
Due Diligence | Mergers, Buyouts & Disposals | Business Planning | Strategic Advise
- Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views
- Plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Build on and develop internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
- Have an ACA, ACCA or relevant qualification
- Have strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Have strong IT skills, to an advanced level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have project management skills
- Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels but also able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative and judgement as required
This client offers significant support to its employees in achieving their potential both personally and professionally. They offer challenging and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while they encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, they support you in your professional development in every way they can. Candidates will enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters in their business and personal lives. Candidates will be free to express their point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever they are in the world.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional, you will help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals. You will work in a dynamic, forward looking environment; in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You will have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena.