Transaction Advisory Support Manager
DHRP is partnering a leading organisation who has an exciting opportunity for a Transaction Advisory Support Manager to join their growing team. This is a clear opportunity to expand your Transaction skillset, accelerate your career aspirations and bring your purpose to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day engagement delivery and developing team members with an array of professional experiences, across a broad network, with deep sector expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a really interesting role that will offer excellent scope for progression.
- Plan, prepare and lead aspects of the preparation of client deliverables including excel data books, analysis, reports, presentations and discussion packs
- Embrace our technology and innovation to enhance our client deliverables and the quality of our client engagement
- Analyse and interpret the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management.
- Based on understanding the key business drivers, prepare and review analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact funding requirements and deal valuation
- Project manage the team and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in both in Ireland and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Support talent development, coaching, mentoring and business recruitment initiatives
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification
- Personal and professional ambition and a desire to make your mark
- Integrity and clear core values
- 2+ years post qualification transaction due diligence experience or comparable experience
- Directly managed junior staff, motivated and coached junior team members
- Curiosity to understand our clients’ businesses and the rational for their strategic ambition
- Desire to work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, coaching colleagues and promoting open honest communication
- The courage to do the right thing and be a leader our people can look up to