Transaction Advisory - Executive - Manager level
DHRP are partnering a global organisation in Dublin City Centre who is looking to recruit a number of experienced candidates within their Transactions team to assist with current growth plans. The roles are available at a range of levels and candidates will have exciting opportunities to work with clients in the areas of financial, tax and commercial due diligence, pre and post deal evaluation, sell-side assistance, financing and refinancing assistance, contractual discussions and integration. You will also assist clients with capital markets transactions including initial public offerings, class 1 transactions, reverse takeovers and fundraisings. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that will offer strong promotional prospects.
- Interaction with client and target teams on a day to day basis
- Delivery of projects and participation in work streams of larger more complex projects
- Report writing and presentation of findings and recommendations to clients
- Working alongside and developing junior colleagues
- Contributing to the development of fee generating opportunities and the continuous improvement of our own service delivery
- Recently qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) with training completed in an accountancy practice
- A keen interest in Transaction Services
- A background in Audit or Transactions preferable
- Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role.