Technology Analytics - Business Intelligence
DHRP’s client a leading consulting firm are looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Senior Manager. This is a new strategic role within their Forensics team. The ideal candidate will have an ability to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and must actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
- Design and delivery of leading edge and innovative solutions to client needs using Business Intelligence technology
- Developing new products and service offerings for our client base.
- Meeting clients, undertaking business development activities, and leading proposals.
- Working with our account teams to identify opportunities within clients to leverage data and technology analytics for the benefit of their clients.
- Learning and using agile developmental techniques.
- Creating/leading the delivery of high quality solutions that are validated using approaches such as Test driven development
- Leveraging and utilising Industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions
- Envisioning and leading the design and delivery innovative solutions using latest open source and proprietary technologies to meet client needs
- Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create business solutions for our clients
- Senior Managers meet challenging goals and mentor junior team members
- The firm reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ideally 6 - 8 years demonstrated industry experience in one or more of the following:
- Jaspersoft, Business Objects, Hyperion highly desirable
- ETL tools, Talend, Informatica
- Datawarehousing, Vectorwise, Terradata
- Database Development & Administration;
- Systems Analysis & Design; Software Development
- Development Experience in Multiple Operating Systems;
- Data Mart/Data Warehouse/ Star Schema/ Data Cubes/Mondrian
- Big Data technologies
- SAS Experience highly desirable
- Information governance
- Data Quality
- Analytical modelling
- Previous client facing / consulting experience
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- Ability to build relationships internally and with clients
- Business development experience – e.g. meeting and presenting to clients, developing proposals, selling follow on work
- Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
- Assist in project planning and task estimation.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence