Risk Advisory Manager
Our client, a market leader in Risk Advisory is looking to expand its services offering at Manager Level to assist its growth plans for the coming year. The role calls for someone who has strong Financial Services (ideally Funds) and ISAE 3402/SSAE16 experience. Our client will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
- Oversee and manage the completion of Type 1 and Type 2 service audits (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16)
- To provide an independent evaluation of, and opinion on, processes, systems and controls and detail any required remedial action where weaknesses are identified
- Risk Management - Assisting in the identification and evaluation of corporate, process, operational and/or project risks and developing/advising on appropriate management and assurance strategies
- Best practice reviews - reviews of systems and/or processes with a focus on using the firm's knowledge and experience to recommend improvements and/or changes in the client's methods
- Regulation or legislation driven reviews - detailed work to give clients assurance that they are in a position to meet the requirements of any new legislation, government regulation or guidance
- Build and lead teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships, and contribute to the development of new business opportunities.
- Service a portfolio of key clients and successfully develop service offerings to meet demands.
- You will have minimum 4 years relevant experience, ideally working within a professional services environment, with significant financial services exposure;
- Experience of delivering and managing ISAE 3402 and SSAE 16 type service audit, ideally in the Funds Industry.
- An ACA, ACCA, IIA or other relevant qualification;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients.
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.