Restructuring Regulatory Compliance Assistant Manager
Due to continued growth and increased regulations, our Client (one of Irelands best places to work) is looking to appoint a Restructuring compliance Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. This role will be attractive to individuals who have experience in the Insolvency/Restructuring and who enjoy working in a dynamic environment where they can make a positive impact by driving quality in a fast-growing firm.
Successful candidates will have experience in a corporate insolvency environment, in a professional services background assisting financial services companies in meeting regulatory challenges, in a compliance role within the industry, or come from an internal audit background. Candidates should have knowledge of insolvency regulations.
- Leading the close-out of completed insolvency assignments including ensuring that all statutory reporting has been attended to in accordance with regulations.
- Continuous monitoring of statutory reporting and compliance;
- Preparation of monitoring information for the Management team;
- Reporting any non-compliance issues to the Head of the Insolvency Department and the Risk Committee;
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of standard insolvency documentation and diary templates;
- Reconciling the insolvency appointments listing on the insolvency management system to the CRO;
- Managing the Insolvency Compliance Review process to include ensuring that the appropriate actions are taken to continuously improve quality;
- Facilitate external monitoring inspections;
- Monitoring of the Insolvency department Litigation Register
- A team player with 2+ years’ experience within an insolvency environment, either as part of a financial services institution or in an advisory, law or business consulting capacity;
- Experience in regulatory and compliance, risk management, corporate governance, internal audit or internal control assignments;
- ACA / ACCA qualified;
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership of tasks;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to build a rapport with peers internally and externally; and
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of staff.