DHRP are working on a unique new opportunity for a newly qualified accountant who is ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression. Due to significant growth, our client is looking for a Restructuring Executive to join their growing team.
The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to progress in whilst working on a variety of exciting projects within a market leading and collaborative environment. The role is initially a 2 year fixed term contract but there is a possibility for permanency.
- Full responsibility for restructuring assignments and members voluntary liquidations
- Planning and carrying out liquidation, receivership and examinership engagements
- Management of portfolio of projects and clients
- Full commercial management for portfolio
- Conducting financial assignments for specific clients
- Coordinating work of staff
- Accountancy qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Experience within a similar environment with insolvency/corporate recovery experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm
- Excellent project management skills