DHRP are partnering a leading organisation in Dublin 2 who are looking for a Resourcing/Project Administrator to join their high-performing and growing team. You will be given the opportunity to take initiative and develop your expertise. It’s a busy role so managing multiple stakeholders, juggling a variety of tasks at any given time and having a resilient nature are critical. You will also be involved with some aspects of Operations project planning and support, alongside daily operations. This role is a key part of the team with a focus on delivering resourcing support to the business.
- Using the resource management tool to project manage the effective deployment of resources within the team
- Ensure that engagement teams have the correct levels/mix of staff required to ensure optimum utilisation and client service.
- Liaise with the Business and the wider Operations Team to resolve resourcing issues such as shortages, clash bookings, etc.
- Supervise the team's queries and updates ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner and protocols are fit for purpose and adhered to.
- Build a strong working relationship with all service lines to ensure effective flow of information and communication.
- Work with the business to ensure resources are deployed across the business as required.
- Prepare Management Information reports for distribution to the Business on all operational excellence metrics, including but not limited to; resourcing, utilisation, availability, Retain accuracy, timesheets, forecasting, yearly personnel reports, etc. Review, analyse, provide commentary and follow up on actions required on these reports where necessary.
- In conjunction with HR manage the on-boarding of new joiners by being their first point of contact and providing operations induction sessions.
- Manage and ensure leavers process is adhered to form an operations perspective.
- Participate in the engagement budgeting and resource planning approvals process.
- Assist in assessing the recruitment needs of the business and maintain oversight and contribute to the recruitment process. Work with HR and the Recruitment teams to ensure needs are being met.
- Engage with Talent Strategy group and participate in people initiatives as required.
- From time to time be involved in ad hoc Resourcing and Operations projects
- Constantly try to develop new and improved ways in how we operate and how we report performance to the Business and Senior Management.
- Other aspects of the role include assisting in the organising and hosting of the annual Graduate Induction event, managing desk and locker allocations, and ensuring records are kept up to date
- A relevant business administration degree or similar
- 2 /3 years’ experience in a resourcing role would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Project management experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy, organisation skill, and commitment to confidentiality is a must have
- Self-starter who can multi-task with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to implement process improvements and create new process flows
- Demonstrated ability to juggle conflicting demands, prioritise effectively whilst delivering to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You will be service-driven, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive and diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You will be passionate and a logical-thinker
- Strong team player with high level of energy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills and Microsoft Office in particular